Monday 1 June 2015

Thank You for Season 1, Outlander

Outlander had its Season 1 finale this past weekend, an incredibly brave episode with mind-blowing performances all 'round.

It's been lovely to see the positive critical & fan reaction, which only seemed to become more prevalent as the season went on. Deservedly so.

When I originally heard they were making the series, I'd hoped it would at least be watchable & if I was really lucky, maybe even enjoyable. But I honestly never expected it to be SO well done.

I've truly fallen in love with the series...as well as the books, all over again!
It'll likely be abt 10 mths or so before it's back on our TVs, but it's good to know they're already hard at work on Season 2. 😃

Bravo & Thank You to Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe, Ron Moore, & the entire cast, crew & production team...And of course to Diana Gabaldon, who started it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment